City & County / Other Services
Other Local Neighborhood Councils
- Alert LA County - Los Angeles County has implemented an emergency mass notification system that will be used to contact County residents and businesses via recorded phone messages, text messages or e-mail messages in case of emergency, such as evacuation.
- City of Los Angeles
- Empower LA - Resources for Los Angeles Neighborhood Councils. Promotes public participation in government to make government more responsive to local needs by creating, nurturing, and supporting a city wide system of grass-roots, independent, and participatory neighborhood councils. Phone number: 213-978-1551
- LAFD - Fire Department statewide emergency bulletins, emergency preparedness information.
- Fire Station 46 - Phone number: 213-485-6246
- LAPD e-Policing - program enables Senior Lead Officers, Area Captains, and detectives to e-mail newsletters, crime trends and other important information to you.
- LA Crime Mapping
- LAPD Nixle - Sign up for emergency alerts directly from the Los Angeles Police Department to your mobile phone or email.
- LAPD - Crime statistics and prevention information. Non-emergency dispatch: (877) ASK-LAPD, (877) 275-5273
- LAPD Southwest Division Community Police Advisory Board - Phone number: 213-485-2582
- LAPD 77th Street Community Police Advisory Board - Phone Number: 323-786-5077
- Los Angeles County
- Homeless Services - Dial 211
- Animal Control - contact animal control for dead animal pick-up and stray animals. 888-452-7381
- Bulky Item Pick up - Bulky items such as couches, mattresses, tires, etc. are picked up for FREE. You can call 311 or download the My311 app to upload the location and a picture of the items. These are generally picked up during the weekly scheduled LA Sanitation trash pick-up day.
- Child Services - Phone number: 213-351-5507
- Crisis Hotline & Suicide Prevention - Phone number: 800-273-8255
- Dept of Sanitation - contact the LA Department of Sanitation for updates on trash pick up days due to Holidays or other sanitation needs, 800-773-2489.
- Domestic Abuse - Phone number: 800-799-7233
- Domestic Violence Prevention Services - Phone number: 323-291-2525
- Graffiti removal - report graffiti for prompt removal. You can call 311 or download the My311 app to upload a picture and location of the graffiti.
- Housing Dept - Phone number: 213-275-3493
- LADWP (water & power) - Phone number: 800-342-5397
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation - contact the LADOT to report illegal parking, blocked driveways, and double-parked and abandond cars. Phone number: 213-972-8470
- My LA 311- webpage and mobile app
- Pothole Repair - report potholes online or by downloading the my311 app to upload pictures and to tag a location of the pothole.
- So Cal Gas Company - Phone number: 800-427-2200
- Workforce Development Aging and Community Service - visit the website for information on programs for aging and older adults in Los Angeles County. There are also resources for workforce development and community and senior centers.
LAPD 77th Street and Southwest Community Police Senior Lead Officer (SLO) Maps below: